What does the perfect day of eating for fat loss, high energy and anti-aging look like?
This is one the best questions I’ve ever been asked by a client. Chances are it will look different for each and every one of us. However, I think it’s important to know what it is for you, because this gives you a base to aim for most of the time.
If you can stick to this base 70-80% of the time then having some of the foods you really enjoy sometimes will have less impact on your health, energy, weight and exercise performance. For me, the Perfect Day of Eating for Fat Loss, high Energy and Anti-aging of eating would follow these principles….
- cleanse your body with 70% Alkaline foods and water
- fuel your body with unprocessed food every 2-3 hours for a fast metabolism
- eat until you’re 80% full and never feel hungry
- keep your energy levels stable for fat loss 24/7
- be high in life giving superfoods for high all-day energy
- hydrate your body between meals for optimal health and digestion
- no more than 30% energy sapping, aging acidic foods
- pre/ post workout nutrition for exercise performance and to look good naked
- quality supplementation for optimal health and exercise performance
- free from fattening foods and drinks such as alcohol, processed carbs, sugar, red meat, dairy and sugary drinks (these are sometimes foods)
So this it for me. I’ve tried to include the best foods I know but haven’t added portion sizes as the best way to measure this is to stop eating and drinking once you’r 80% full.
Hot lemon tea
Large Nutribullet- Baby spinach, ginger, tumeric, blackberries, Acai berry extract, grapefruit, chia seeds, wheatgrass, spirulina, pumpkin, chia and sunflower seeds, coconut oil, Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon on alkaline water
Supplements- Krill oil with Glucosamine and chondroitin, Essentials Multi-Mineral and Mega antioxidant
1/2 banana and 500ml Alkaline water and magnesium powder
Morning tea/ post workout
Protein shake on almond milk and pineapple
Spicy Quinoa salad with kale, celery, alfalfa sprouts, cucumber, red capsicum and avocado
Supplements-Essentials Multi-Mineral and Mega antioxidant, Protein shake on almond milk
Chilli n Garlic Salmon fillet with steamed broccoli, Brussel sprouts and roasted sweet potato chips
2-3 liters alkaline water and 1-2 green teas in-between meals
There you have my perfect day of eating for fat loss, high energy and anti-aging.
If you need determining your base and you’re not already with us, call or email me today to get started on the nutrition program that will transform your life.