We are Open!
SERVICES THAT HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED
SMALL GROUP TRAINING
SERVICES STILL AVAILABLE TO YOU
ONE ON ONE PERSONAL TRAINING
We are very saddened to see the impact of the Corona virus on so many around the world. There’s no doubt this is a significant challenge faced by so many and we hope as people as possible can get through this as best they can.
In regards to our outdoor training in New Farm Park, we are very thank you for the continued support of our members. Unlike many other unfortunate fitness business, we are continuing to operate under the guidelines given to us by the Australian Government and Fitness Australia click here to view.
This means we are committed to doing the following to keep our members safe:
- completing one on one Personal Training sessions
- practice social distancing of 1.5m space between staff and members with four square metres per one person (ie. seperate stations for each person)
- conducting workouts that incorporate social distancing
- ceased activities that don’t incorporate social distancing including ball sports, boxing and partner exercises
- make hygiene products and bins readily available
- conduct frequent cleaning of equipment and waste disposal
We encourage our members:
- to bring their own drink bottles and mats if they prefer. Not to share bottles with other people
- be reminded of the changes prior to the commencement of class
- support other clients verbally or with positive gestures rather than hi 5s or handshakes
This is subject to change in the future.