2 tsp of curry paste
6 dried apricots, roughly chopped
150mls chicken stock
159g of couscous
1 large skinless chicken breast, cooked and sliced in to strips
2 salad onions, finely chopped
2 bsp toasted, blanched almonds
small bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
150ml natural yoghurt
1.Blend the curry paste and chopped apricots into the stock, until the paste has completely dissolved.
2. Place the couscous in a bowl and pour on the stock, cover and set to one side for 5 minutes.
3. Fork through the couscous and add the chicken, onions, the almonds.
4. Add half of the chopped parsley.
5. In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the parsley with the yoghurt.
6. Serve drizzled with the yoghurt and parsley mixture.